1. “Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
2. “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. “Service(s)” means learning and development services, “Subscriber” means the natural or legal person that has subscribed to the Service(s) by agreeing to the Terms.
4. “Terms” means the binding contract between Company and You which governs the access and use of the Service(s) by You.
5. “You” and “Your” means an identified or identifiable natural person whose Personal Data Company processes as a Controller.
B. Data Collection
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. Company collects Personal Data from You for the following purposes:
· recruitment and induction of new candidates
· emergency contacts for people who work with us, such as employees and contractors for health and safety purposes
· business development
· providing login systems to users via their existing social media accounts
· biometric data in the form of facial images
· health data in respect of employees, contractors and other people who work with us
· any special categories of special personal data which any user volunteers while using the learning experience platform (for example in a forum or submission)
C. Processing of Personal Data
1. The Company processes Your Personal Data In order for us to provide you with the cloud learning experience platform and other hosted websites. We need to collect your personal data for correspondence purposes and/or to allow us to provide you our service(s). We ensure that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose. We are a company which values its users’ data protection and privacy rights and we have no interest in collecting any data beyond what we need to make our service(s) work for you. If you are going to be contacted by us for marketing purposes, we will not rely solely on this Privacy Notice, but will always seek additional confirmation from you that it’s ok to do that. We always process your personal data for specific purposes, with the nature of the data collected depending on your interaction with us. We are committed to transparency in this.
2. Company will normally collect Personal Data from You only where it needs it to perform a contract with You, where the processing is in Company’s legitimate interests and not overridden by Your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or where Company has Your consent. In some cases, the Company may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from You.
3. If Company processes Personal Data with reliance on Your consent, You may withdraw Your consent at any time.
D. Sharing of Personal Data
1. You acknowledge that Company will share Your Personal Data with its group companies and third-party service providers so that they may offer You Company’s Service(s) and/or to send information or updates to the Service(s) if You are a Subscriber.
2. When we process Your order where You are a Subscriber, it may send Your Personal Data to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchase.
3. We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you. We do this because there are some services, such as our video conferencing facility, which will not work unless we are able to make these transfers. Any third parties that we share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to deliver the service they provide on our and of course, your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our procedures. We enter into Data Processing Agreements with our third-party service providers to ensure their commitment to these principles. If you would like an up-to-date register of all our third-party service providers, please contact us and we will be happy to provide it.
E. Retention of Personal Data
1. Company retains the Personal Data collected where an ongoing legitimate business requires retention of such Personal Data.
2. In the absence of a need to retain Personal Data, Company will either delete or aggregate it or, if this is not possible then Company will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
F. Security of Personal Data
Company uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data that it collects and processes. The measures Company uses are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing Your Personal Data. If you have questions about the security of your Personal Data, please contact us immediately as described in this Policy.
1. Company keeps this Policy under regular review and may update this webpage at any time. This Policy may be amended at any time and You shall be notified only if there are material changes to this Policy.
2. If You have any questions about this Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.